Ten Tools to Start a Twitter Chat3
August 19, 2013 by Brad Currie
Looking to start a Twitter chat in the near future? Here are ten tools to help with the process:
1. Twitter ~ This will be used to hold the chat. Make sure to choose a simple hashtag name and use the Q1/A1 format in order for participants to follow the discussion. Promote your Twitter discussion on a daily basis leading up to the chat.
2. Buffer ~ This tool allows users to pre-schedule Tweets.
3. Storify ~ This tool enables Twitter chats to be archived and disseminated to participants.
4. TweetBinder ~ Great analytic tool that will break down and archive a Twitter chat.
5. Audioboo ~ Promote your upcoming Twitter chat with this podcasting tool.
6. Tellagami ~ Let your gravatar do the promoting with this fun app.
7. Facebook ~ Start a Facebook fan page for your Twitter chat to keep people up to date.
8. Smore ~ Promote live streaming Twitter chats with this online poster tool.
9. Google+ ~ Create an online community specifically tailored to your chat’s audience.
10. Linkedin ~ Another way to stay connected with your Twitter chat audience.
Click here for the great @CybraryMan1 (Jerry Blumengarten) vast webpage on all things Twitter Chats.
Category: 21st Century Learning, Communication, Education, Facebook, Google, Leadership, Management, New Jersey, PLN, Professional Development, Social Media, Technology, Technology Integration, Twitter, Uncategorized | Tags: Blogging, Communication, education, PLN, PLNs, Professional Development, social media, technology, Twitter
[…] Ten Tools to Start a Twitter Chat | Engaged and Relevant […]
It is a great post for every twitter lover. They can able to get some new ideas from this post. Whenever a person looking for getting the best result on his twitter profile, must know about some proper tactics.
[…] Ten Tools to Start a Twitter Chat by Brad Currie […]